I’m trying hard to live by Cat Principles.
1. I am glorious above all things
2. Eat when hungry, sleep when sleepy, play when bored
3. Affection is given and received on my terms and only mine
4. Show displeasure clearly.
6. Demand the things you want. If they aren’t given, demand them again, but louder this time.
7. If you are touched when you don’t want to be, say so. If they continue to touch you, make them bleed.
*accidentally opens undesired program* *heart races as i try to force quit before it can fully open*
showing your friend something you know they would flip out over and they say “I’ve already seen it”
i was supposed to be the hero